Singer Motors Limited was a British motor vehicle manufacturing business, originally a bicycle manufacturer founded as Singer & Co by George Singer, in 1874 in Coventry, England. Singer & Co's bicycle manufacture continued. From 1901 George Singer's Singer Motor Co made cars and commercial vehicles.
In 1904 new models were added to the Singer range. These had an upright engine mounted in a cradle hung from the downtube. The list was quite extensive with tricycles built for solo or tandem use, as well as forecars, and also a V-twin, two-speed tricar.